Last updated: March 20, 2020
Data we collect
We may collect the following personal identification information:
- email address
- phone number (if applicable)
- business/organization name and address (if applicable)
- billing and payment information (if applicable)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide us with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- sign up for a trial account
- sign up for a paid subscription
- contact us via the contact form
How will we use your data?
Our Company collects your data so that we can:
- manage your account
- manage your subscription
- handle billing, invoicing and payments
- comply with legal requirements related to tax reporting and record keeping
- email you with updates regarding our services
We use Plausible.io (operated by Plausible Insights OÜ, Västriku tn 2, 50403, Tartu, Estonia) to analyze how users use our website. No cookies are used and no personal data — not even an IP address or browser user agent — is stored. For more information, see the Plausible Data Policy at https://plausible.io/data-policy
Marketing and updates
Our Company would like to send you information about products and services of ours. If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date. You have the right at any time to stop Our Company from contacting you for marketing purposes. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please contact us.
What are your data protection rights?
Our Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request Our Company for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Our Company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
- Keeping you signed in
- Store your website preferences
- Security measures and preventing spam or abuse
- Understanding how you use our website
List of organizations that may receive personal data
How to contact us